Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Web 2.0 Award's Site "OODLE"

I chose to explore a few sites from the Web 2.0 Award's list. One that I found to be very useful and fun to play with is a classified/retail site called Oodle. It is a buyers and sellers site with options allowing the user to search wide or narrow areas for general or specific items. I enjoyed checking on available boats similar to the Ski Brendella which I own. My brother and I are avid water enthusiasts and we are always curious to see what our boats are worth and what is out there. These sites really enable a person to explore a wider range in order to locate and purchase private party items. http://www.oodle.com/

2 comments:

AS EYE C IT said...

There were so many different things on the web 2.o list. I have to take a look at the oodle site that you mentioned seems interesting.

Valentina Haggard said...

Wow thanks for the idea Richard! I keep checking out craigslist which is on Web 2.0 as well but I am going to check out the site you suggested. I'm looking to buy a jet ski and haven't had any luck with craigslist.