Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Google Docs

This is my test document for Google Docs, yet another online program I have never heard of or used. I just checked and I am now going to attempt to publish this to my blog. If you are reading this on middle school athletics then I was successful. I guess this program, Google Docs, could be really useful for collaborative efforts by many people not in the same area. I have now been at this for more than 30 minutes. I am having trouble posting this to my blog. I have followed the instructions on the help page but at this point I am not getting it to go. Frustration is getting a hold of me and I have so much work to do for this class and the hist/phil class. I will try again to send it through.

1 comment:

Richard Robertson said...

Ok, I finally got my Google Docs posting to go through. I may not have been using the right password with my blogger account. Alright, I confess, I forgot the password.